<VV> Trip to Dr. Yenko's

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Jul 23 16:03:34 EDT 2005

Folks

Took a quick 110 mile run up the road today to see Dr. Yenko, aka Bob Coffin at his new digs in beautiful Surry County, NC. I had a part a friend of his needed.

With the recent discussion about garages, I wish I had brought a camera.  Bob has a pretty nice set up, and he designed it himself.  Of course a car guy's dream property, plenty of room for inside car storage, plenty of shop space, plenty of land, and a nice home as well!!

Any of you autocross/racing freaks coming thru NC, it would be worth your while to stop in for a tour of Bob's collection. I was impressed, and most of you know I don't give much of a crap about autox or racing. I did notice one "stealth" engine Bob has built, and I have some ideas for him for a Van engine and perhaps a replacement "stealth" for the EUM.  Ah, if only I could hit the powerball tonite!!

Hank