<VV> Re: [Corsabod] LM Corvair Sticker

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Sat Jul 23 19:45:47 EDT 2005

On Jul 23, 2005, at 7:32 PM, J R Read_HML wrote:

> It is not all that clear on their web site, but the belt line looks
> like an EM to me.
>
> Attachments (if any) are scanned with anti-virus software.
>
> Later, JR
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Hubbell" <whubbell at cox.net>

Gentleman,

I think I can shed some light on this situation. Donnie and Jane Bird
have been members of CORSA SC for two or three years now. Jane happens
to be in charge of graphic design (I'm not sure of her exact title or
responsibilities) for Smilemakers, which is located just off I-85, East
of Spartanburg, SC. Jane is also the editor of our newsletter, "News
and Affairs of Corvairs". They are very enthusiastic Corvair people. It
doesn't surprise me at all that Jane snuck a Corvair into the
assortment of stickers!

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina