<VV> Oregon!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Jul 24 11:11:37 EDT 2005

Yesterday was beautiful! 85 deg. in the afternoon...50's  overnight...UMW
has a little Dew this am..

We prepped a car for Brian B.  to drive on Monday...Kevin Wilsson and  his
Bud Jim hung around long enough to follow Brian back to P-city...we're in  Salem
[ 50 miles south]...talk about no confidence in Ultra Racers! ggggg

Latest news from Portland...some Easterner...calls himself Dr.
Hubbelscope....is hold up in the   bathroom...said he got here  EARLY...and there's not
enough DOORS on the airplane!..won't surrender....until  he talks to "Alice"
gggggg Sarah's on her way!  GGG

Sorry for those of you that can't make it...it looks to be enjoyable..to an
extreme!  I've seen the trophies / Plaques.......these will be a  keeper!

Matt Nall