<VV> Exhaust system

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 11:53:29 EDT 2005

Question.

Are there anywhere, plans with measurements for
exhaust systems for Vairs?  My brother-in-law  works
at a shop where he has access to a lot of nice welding
equipment, and such, and told me that if I just got
him something to work with, he could probably just
build me a system.

I'm not really sure which way I want to go with that
either...I was thinking a race-style setup where the
pipes came together and had one common muffler would
be cool (like the setup pictured on page 125 of
Finch's HTKYCA)  or something.

Anyway...help would be appreciated here.

Thanks,
Ryan V.
65 Corsa wimp
Group Red