<VV> Eudora help

Lonny Clark Lonny.Clark at metro1.com
Mon Jul 25 14:16:23 EDT 2005

Do it the easy way, open up a web-based email account like hotmail or
yahoo mail. Those are much easier to use when you are on the road. All
access can be done through your web browser, no special setup needed.

If you really need to use your normal account, your SMTP server will
depend on the ISP (either the one at home, or the one at the hotel).