<VV> Wish we could be there

MARTIN COLVILL MARTINCOLVILL at msn.com
Mon Jul 25 21:19:43 EDT 2005

Hi to all that are at or going to the convention in Portland, OR. I hope you enjoy the great Northwest and the hospitality of Portland.

I wish we could join you all and had planned to do so since it is just down the road from home (Kelso, WA) but Sarah, my wife was diagnosed with lymphatic cancer last November and is at a point where travel is a no go. We had planned to have our vacation with you and bring "Baby" our 1966 Corsa. An engine problem has been unable to be fixed due to the above and the fast decline of $. Lovely insurance companies say they will not pay for any further treatment.
Sorry, I wander. I am writing to ask those of you who pray to please do so and those of you who don't, think good thoughts. We have been looking forward to the convention for over a year but plans don't always come to fruition. Maybe sometime in the future.  Have fun everybody!
Martin Colvill, President, CEO & Janitor of Morr Productions martincolvill at msn.com<mailto:martincolvill at msn.com>
www.martincolvill.voice123.com<http://www.martincolvill.voice123.com/>