<VV> RE: Sometimes the simplest jobs...or what I did instead of going to the convention

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Jul 26 11:09:42 EDT 2005

Keith

> The '05 F150's have 4 wheel disc brakes as standard equipment...

I didn't know that, and I'm taking delivery of an 05
F-150 tomorrow PM. Couldn't go wrong with the combination of

1 my 00 Ranger with 143K miles,with the trans starting to slip (wholesale 2800,owed 2200 on it with 7 payments to go)
and

2.the "A" pricing plan from one of my former employers, the local Ford Dealer. Got the F-150 for 2K more than the sticker of my Ranger in 00. XLT Packaged, power windows and locks, AM/FM/CD,extended cab. 4.6 engine, 3.73 rear end gears. Can tow up to 3 tons. Also included a sprayed in Rhino Liner for the bed. Once the heat wave passes through, I'll be back to driving the EUM. Drove it today though, they already have my trade, and with heat index it'll be around 115 today.

HANK