<VV> Is it vapor lock

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 27 09:56:32 EDT 2005

Does not sound like classic vapor lock to me.

Could be accelerator pump cups are gone and/or going, blockage in a passage
inside the carb, fuel pump starting to get tired, air leak in a fuel line
manifesting itself only when car is hot (probably the rubber hose
connections ahead of the fire wall - over the left axel).  These are things
to look at, anyway.

Later, JR