<VV> Re: Corvair driving in the Heat --- :)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 11:38:48 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/27/2005 10:05:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Once  the  heat wave passes through, I'll be back to driving the EUM. Drove
it
today  though, they already have my trade, and with heat index it'll  be
around 115  today.

HANK

With all of the HEAT comments I'm seeing on here, let me extend an
invitation for you all to come to Florida to cool off.   96 here today  but a cold wave
down to 89 - 91 later this week.

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Florida (land of very few curvy roads)