<VV> First Photos from Portland

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 27 21:31:26 EDT 2005

I can't tell you how it warms my heart to be working hard this week and to
come home to see a picture of my husband lounging near his rampside camper
with a beer in his hand. : )

A picture is worth a thousand words and at least 5 more things on his "to do
list" for when he gets home!

If you see Joel Rushworth--- tell him his wife says hello.

Cheers,
Laura