<VV> More on (Corvore) Lore

Nadrhtr at aol.com Nadrhtr at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 22:24:42 EDT 2005

A few nights ago I was excercising my "like new" 63. Only the high beam (
came on. When I hit the low beam switch it worked for a moment , then all went
black. Back to high beam  and drove home-trying to avoid blasting on  coming.
Tearing every think apart, I noticed only 11.8 volts to front junction.  Also
bat read only 11.8. After charging , alls well. Morale :: The relay can  fail
at low voltage--even with alternator running. Oddments: The Honda bat  spins
the starter despite low voltage.  Ted in sunny  AZ.