<VV> Re: First Photos from Portland

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 09:45:36 EDT 2005

I'd like to know what the technos think about the electric fan
application that was in Bill's pictures from Portland.  If it does what
it says it'll do, and provided a warning light in case it fails, it
seems to me to be an item worthy of further interest and study.  On
another note, does anyone know of an owner who has converted their
Corvair to fuel injection using a kit specifically designed for the
engine.  I would be interested to know what kind of performance gains
in hp,  torque, and mpg could be attained by such a conversion.

Stephen Upham