<VV> NECC track day

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 02:47:10 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/25/2005 9:32:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
SPYDER62 at aol.com writes:
Another  track day is done. Low turnout but that made for lots of  track
time. Need more west coast guys to come up to the plate if we want another
event out this way.
No real problems, I lost all drive, think the input shaft spines went  south
and SETH  had a engine let go in HIS CAR he ended up driving SOLO2  (Mark's)
car.
Well - I did drive Mark's car for my official run. But my engine didn't
really "let go". The turbo motor just lost boost and puked a bunch of oil out of
the dipstick hole. I was able to seal it up and run the autocross
today,(Thursday) It didn't run all that well, but it made it through three official runs,
even though two were dnf's because of gate misses!  Completing today's  runs was
all I was asking for the car to do, and I finally got a time.  - Seth