<VV> Let's be careful out there! - road america?

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 29 08:39:15 EDT 2005

i think my sister-in-law's husband saw that happen,
he had said something about a huge accident during the vintage race weekend
at road america,

i hate to take about stuff im not sure about, but....
he thought it had something to do with two flag guys waving different flags
near the start.

if that was the case, i would have something to say to the track officials !

(i bet RA wont put that picture in any of their promos!)

Thanks!

Joe, Lisa, Teegan, and Mina