<VV> Let's be careful out there! - road america? - notes from a few who were there

werp knarly werpknarly at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 29 09:04:32 EDT 2005

Brian Redman Intl. Challenge 2005
http://www.pbase.com/atrltd/bric2005

a few of these are from those who were on and off the track during when this
happened
(to find relevant post, try searching for 'flag' or 'starter')

sounds like a few drivers may have been a bit to eager to get up over the
starting hill

corvair content? maybe some lessons to learn before racing... or if you
really want to race

btw. my best time on RA's 4 mile course is about 22 minutes.  let me tell
you, that up hill finish is murder on foot!

Thanks!

Joe, Lisa, Teegan, and Mina