<VV>Fanz

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 11:01:07 EDT 2005

Can someone who is at the convention tap the guy selling these on the
shoulder, and ask for a ride up to Timberline, or through the Terwilliger
curves and then confirm that the engine did not melt, and post the results?
There is the usual "This is impossible" discussion going on on fastvair (to
which I can't post due to email snafu) whereas it seems it is not only
possible, but has been done!

Golden Gate Bridge construction
Supersonic flight
Sub-6/5/4 minute mile