<VV> 10kmiles 65 monza on E bay

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jul 29 17:11:49 EDT 2005

ATTN STOCK CORVAIR INTEREST GROUP!!!

I cant get to the VV e mail address list, it is apparently down right now, and as I wont be able to get to the computer again until Sunday...

There is a 65 Monza, 10K miles original stock/other than tires on Ebay. Car is in Elkhart, IN. Has Radio Delete.
Everything on car is factory fresh.

If we have a SCG member anywhere near this car they should get over to this guy with a camera. It's a monza, has bumper guards as well. Strange with radio delete, but....

Sorry for extra bandwidth.

BTW, after being a CORSA member for almost 20 years, I know when the convention is over. Someone at the convention
should spend more time having fun there instead of worrying about the accuracy of everything I post. And that person knows who they are.

Hank