<VV> 10kmiles 65 monza on E bay

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Jul 30 00:24:27 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/29/2005 7:25:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:
<<I saw that one too.  I did notice that the battery has been replaced also
even though the seller doesn't mention it.>>

How about that space saver spare? It says "INFLATE TO 60PSI", and I only know
of space savers saying that... so that has certainly been replaced...
I didn't see any mention of that...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)