<VV> Hazard warning switch conversion

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sat Jul 30 10:50:28 EDT 2005

I installed a dealer-option (or factory-option) flasher in my 66. A way of
doing it with off-the-shelf hardware is described in the Tech Guide. You
will NOT get an exact equivalent of present-day flasher function. The
flasher (both stock and Tech Guide) will stop flashing if you depress the
brake pedal, and it will NOT stop if you apply a turn signal.
     I still find mine virtually as useful as the modern implementation.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C