<VV> Stock wheels or not???

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sat Jul 30 17:23:33 EDT 2005

If you like those wire wheel covers, you can get 14-inch versions that are
IDENTICAL (transfer over the spinners). That's what I did, and I'm happy
with the look and delighted with the improvement in handling. There are even
15-inch versions of those covers, I understand.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C