<VV> Hazard warning switch conversion

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sat Jul 30 17:50:57 EDT 2005

> a 4-way flasher / hazard warning function to a Corvair (early

It is an easy job, the hazard warner just taps into the 4 wires
going to the bulbs. I used the nice looking devices offered by
l.c.l.c.
On the Rampside with its extra rear lights I got tired of the
sometimes front only direction blinking and connected the front
and rear lines. With its separate brake light(s wire) also no
issue with the 4-way when break lights are on.

Alan Wesson and I have a Mini-International tonight.
Hope to meet you US-folks soon again ...
  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1 at corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Monza Wagon - 1963 Corvan