<VV> Stock wheels or not???

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jul 31 20:17:08 EDT 2005

As Bill already pointed out, finding 13" tires is getting really hard.
I will point that if you change your mind and shop for 14" or 15"
wheels, the 6" widths fit better on Corvairs, and with a normal 205
width street tire, there really isn't any advantage to a 7" wide wheel.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa