<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 4, Issue 211

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 02:18:49 EDT 2005

In a message dated 5/31/2005 7:12:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

Does  anyone know the thread size and pitch for the steering wheel removal
bolt  holes on a 1965 standard steering wheel?  I have a puller that I bought a
hundred years ago for my '66 with telescoping steering but the bolts on it
are  larger than the holes on my '65.   Thanks!!
mike

I'm pretty sure they are a 5/16 Coarse (5/16" x 18) The bolts which hold
down the generator/oil filter adapter are about right. If you have extras laying
around.

Seth  Emerson
Sethracer at aol.com
C's the day! Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette