<VV> I should have left well enough alone - low speed accel problem

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 21:09:16 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/1/2005 6:03:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
corvair65 at verizon.net writes:

> I just couldn't resist adjusting the tang on the carbs so the
> cold idle would work.  I really didn't need that since I had no problem
> using my foot on the gas until it would idle on it's own.
>
> After doing that I had to re-balance the carbs for some reason.  Now I have
> a low speed acceleration sputter - miss - or whatever.

1  Think about it!!   "after doing that I had to re-balance the carbs for
some reason"    Go BACK  to square #1!!

What "tang" are you talking about???   The idle speed screw  hits the steps
in the CAM  to increase idle when the choke is on......

2   Think about applying for a position with BBRT!     LOL!

WCUH