<VV> I should have left well enough alone - low speed accel problem

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 1 21:02:32 EDT 2005

But I didn't.  I just couldn't resist adjusting the tang on the carbs so the
cold idle would work.  I really didn't need that since I had no problem
using my foot on the gas until it would idle on it's own.

After doing that I had to re-balance the carbs for some reason.  Now I have
a low speed acceleration sputter - miss - or whatever.

Anyone have an idea, what I have screwed up?  I've checked all the wires and
they are all OK and the carbs appeared to be balanced great to the point
when I would increase the gas, they both increase the float in the Uni-sync
evenly,

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member