<VV> Portland 2005 Convention Rooms still available

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Fri Jun 3 13:52:16 EDT 2005

Auntie Koto is right! But you'll also miss Walter Carter and myself log
rolling on the Columbia, Burt Neuner and I and the semi-annual snipe
hunt, Barb Sizemore's slug-hunt,  the first annual Tim Schwartz Gilbert
and Sullivan sing off and no one wants to miss Gary Baldwin's The
Simpson's tour of Portland (Find out the origins of Krusty the Clown -
his Portland version is still living at Alpenrose Dairy - Rev. Lovejoy,
Sideshow Bob Terwilliger and See Montgomery Burns)

It seems trite but it's not, I assure you. Folks will be talking about
this International for at least the next 3 decades. Will you be there?
If you don't have your reservations in then get a move on! It's Oregon
or bust!
Unca Lonald

www.corsaoregon.com