<VV> Convertible top pins

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 10:01:02 EDT 2005

I hope someone comes up with a definitive answer on the presence of locating
pins on a late-model top latch!  My '65 Corsa has big, threaded holes right
where a pin should be, but no pins.  I was sure they were simply missing, since
this car was a basket-case when I got it.  My '65 Corvette has similar
hardware and HAS pins there... Perhaps someone with a nice, original LM could take a
look for pins (or threaded empty holes) in the upper latches of their
convertible?  Thanks, Craig N.