<VV> Swelled brake lines.

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Thu Jun 2 12:49:09 EDT 2005

Study the labels on the hoses. The new one MAY be labelled 3/16". The old
one, labelled or not, is likely 1/4". But get this: it DOESN'T MATTER. I've
got 3/16" on one side and 1/4" on the other (both new) - both are sufficient
to deliver full hydraulic effect to the brakes, thus equal on both sides.
     Clark's confirms that these two sizes may be mixed in this application
with no effect. Drive on.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C