<VV> Floor Pans

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Thu Jun 2 15:26:17 EDT 2005

Smitty Says: I have answered all rebuttals to my post in private replies.
 I have no wish to trash up VV with battling opinions.  I would like to
offer this though.  Those who own or can borrow a buzz box "arc welder"
should consider a Kelarc Stitch Welder for all their sheetmetal welding
needs.  I used one for years when I could afford nothing better and they
do a credible job.  Cost around 50 bucks.  For rank amateurs I would
recommend they start with rods cut in half to give them better control.
Floor pans is a great place to learn as the welds don't necessary have to
be invisible.