<VV> seats, aircleaners

Anderson, Dwight M danderson at qcsd.org
Thu Jun 2 15:42:33 EDT 2005

Hello to all,
   I have a 66 Corsa with an excellent black 69 Monza interior. I do not like the seats at all. Is there a seat that works well in the place of the Corvair seats that mounts without major work. I am not interested in power seats, just something, simple, comfortable, and decent looking. The 69 seats are two of the above. If there is something else suitable, I would sell the others if anybody wants them. I also have a center mounted 4 barrel on this car and had read that a Chrysler air cleaner works pretty well for heating the intake air. Does anyone know which aircleaner that might be? Thank you for any help.
																Mitch Anderson