Fwd: <VV> Gen light glow

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 15:03:37 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/2/2005 9:36:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Thesuperscribe at cs.com writes:

> Replacing the entire plug or bypassing the main power connection should
> cure it.
>
> --Tom Berg

I wonder how many of us have had to do the same thing.  I did the same on the
'64 Greenbrier when I noticed the multiplug connector cover was melting
around the main power connector portion of the multiplug.  Splicing in new wires to
connect to a separate connector (with waterproof cover) cured the problem.
To all of you who have put in the "high output" blower motors and who didn't
install the relay to supply power to it take heed.  You will be doing this
splice someday.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair