<VV> Clarks Ultimate Exhaust system

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 2 21:14:58 EDT 2005

Is anyone using the Clark's Ultimate Exhaust system?  If so, do you have a
picture you can post or send that shows how these look on a car?

Also, any comments on this system would be appreciated or suggestions of
other systems.

Whatever the PO used for the replacement stock system, isn't working well.
The mufflers are too short to match up with the rear hangers, so right now
I'm using a piece of coat hanger wire to hold the right muffler and rear
hanger somewhat connected.

I was thinking of getting the stock welded system from Clarks, but also
thought about using the Ultimate Exhaust instead, even though my car will
never be used for racing.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member