<VV> Corvair on TV

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 00:28:25 EDT 2005

I was watching a Docu on Steve McQueen...in a snapshot was McQueen holding
his kid and they were resting on the back end of a car with two taillights
visible...they were obvious Corvair, and early model to boot...but they were flat
and I can't recall what yr that was...
  Also during filming of Thomas Crown Affair, he used to play around in a
Corvair Powered Dune Buggy....The stunt guys said, "They had those big engined
Corvair motors in 'em...scared Faye Dunaway like crazy." (or something to that
effect).....
   Damn I knew I liked that guy for some reason.....
In a message dated 6/3/2005 12:18:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
I just caught the tailend of a segment on today's episode

Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert
TnT's Corvair Parts <----webpage for NOS parts