<VV> rusted wheel

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 02:06:31 EDT 2005

Folks
After I saw the Seafoam Rep spray PB blaster on a piece of metal, and then
Deep Creep next to it, and then I watched the Deep Creep slide UNDER the PB
Blaster, I haven't bought a can of PB since.

Deep Creep also makes a great small engine (and Corvair if you need it)
starting fluid---much safer for you AND your engine than Ether.
Try THAT with PB Blaster.

Hank