<VV> DSL advise appreciated, not really any Corvair

GYoungwolf at aol.com GYoungwolf at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 08:38:53 EDT 2005

I have just been offered a DSL set up by Sprint, (saying they have corrected
technical problems with losing connections in our area). I have been offered
the link, equipment, Internet provider service through EarthLink, and two
phone lines (with unlimited long distance) for about $85 a month (I am
currently on dial up with AOL at 56K and their regular rate). Before
switching,
I thought I would solicit some input from those who are currently using
Sprint and EarthLink as to their reliability and flexibility. (One of my
concerns
is that I have finally worked my way to the top of AOL's list of websites
that
are shown when a person does a web search for Corvair carburetors, etc.).
Private replies please, unless you think your advise would help others select
a better hook up to share our VV stuff. Thanks,
Grant Young, Wolf Enterprises