<VV> Corvairs in the media

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Jun 3 10:55:02 EDT 2005

I bought a DVD that has 4 Don Knotts (he's the best) movies on it and I saw Corvairs in both "The Ghost and MR. Chicken" and "THe Reluctant Astronaut".  Of course they were early models so I had to avert my eyes.  (and they may have had riveted floorpans!!)

mike

------------------------------
Hi,

I watched Beautiful Dreamer last night, which is the documentary about the
SMiLE album that Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys finished after 35+ years.

In any case, in the first scene there is an EM Corvair--a sedan, I think.
It's pretty much front and center in a B&W still photo. I was very surprised
to see a Corvair in this context.

The documentary is great, by the way. More info and it and the companion
disc with the live debut performance of SMiLE in 2004 at the Royal Festival
Hall in London is here: http://www.brianwilson.com/store/dvds_smile.html

--Kent