<VV> Convertible top pins

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Fri Jun 3 16:17:14 EDT 2005

I certainly cannot speak for late convertibles... but I can speak for my
early.  I can jack up the left front corner under the body, leaving the
other three wheels on the ground and I don't get wrinkles In the top because
the body flexes.

Are late model convertibles REALLY that flexible?  If so... that is NOT
good.

Joe