<VV> RAMPSIDE WHEELIE PIX

Rod Murray rmurray at mightyducks.com
Sat Jun 4 12:44:38 EDT 2005

I was doing a "corvair history" web search yesterday and stumbled across a dragstrip link that included a pair of neat b&w pix showing a rampside dragster popping a wheelie. Caption referenced the phrase "corvair circus act", but I lost the link before I could pull down the address. Anyone familiar w this site or these pix?  I was hoping to add them to my CORVAIR-ITIS blog.
Btw, also found the "Assassination" corvair LM funny car during this search too - way cool!

Thnx!

Rod
66 convt
Aka "artonwheels", aka "corvair-itis"