<VV> rusted wheel

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Jun 4 12:57:00 EDT 2005

Joe
You can buy Seafoam Products at any NAPA, and most small engine supply
houses have it as well. Most Big A autoparts stores sell it as well.
Seafoam was originally developed in the upper midwest as a product  for use
in small gas engines---Outboard Motors, Lawn Mowers, Chain saws and the
like.  Works GREAT  in autos as well.

The Rep took a bottle of the gas/oil treatment, Disconnected the vacuum
assembly from the brake module of my 87 Grand Marquis, and let it dribble
into the engine from there, about a half bottle (keeping most of the apeture
closed so the engine would continue to run. Dumped the other half bottle in
the oil, and another bottle in the gas tank. Then took a bottler of the
Trans Tune and dumped it into the Auto Trans Filler Neck.

Upon turning off the car and starting it again, it smoked like a coal fired
freight train for about 15 minutes, and then it stopped. Driving home the 25
miles from the NAPA where I was working, there was a quite noticeable
increase in response from the throttle, and the transmission began to shift
much smoother than it had (rebuilt AOD with 100K miles),  I was simply sold
on the stuff.

Hank