<VV> McQueen--no corvair

Keith Wells kewells at medscape.com
Sat Jun 4 23:15:00 EDT 2005

Just to add to the chatter about Steve... I yelled excitedly and
waved my beer at the TV when he showed up on screen leaning on his
early model 'vair...parked next to a D type Jag I believe...Then the
remark about the Corvair powered dune buggies in the Thomas Crown
movie...girlfriend still does not think I am McQueen material despite
my lovely '63 'vert on jackstands....Bullit FILLED with great
cars...Prewar Packard sedan, Caddy ambulance,...the Porsche I lust
after ( the 356, not the LeMans car)...what kind of plane did he
have? Steerman or Waco?

Sent by Medscape Mail: Free Portable E-mail for Professionals on the Move
http://www.medscape.com