<VV> Sturgeons law is holding

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sun Jun 5 14:32:51 EDT 2005

Went to look at a 64 Monza convert today mainly because it was close and
advt said it was in "good condition" with a new top. Well from 20 feet away
the blisters on its flank were apparent and never got to the crossmembers
because the bottom was thoroughly swiss - everywhere I touched there was a
hole.

Meanwhile the owner was nattering about a $5600 appraisal . I just told him
that it really needed new floorpans which was more than I wanted to do.

Pretty sure that I really want a LM -  have a lot of wheels that will fit 8*).

Padgett