<VV> Who needs NorthStar to unlock your car.

Dave Morris BigD at DaveMorris.com
Mon Jun 6 14:01:25 EDT 2005

Right.  And recently in Germany, a factory Porsche driver was convicted of
causing an accident on the Autobahn while driving 170mph, and the way they
proved it was to get the records from the cellphone towers and do some
calculations.

But in all of these cases, we're talking about CRIMINALS.  Is there anyone
here who would like to make a confession?  Otherwise, we're worrying about
government use of a technology to interfere with non-criminal
activity.  Which they don't have time to do, to my knowledge.

Dave Morris