<VV> Car shipping

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Mon Jun 6 13:37:26 EDT 2005

I'm about to make arrangements to ship my car to Portland for the time trials and convention--crazy right?  The next time I'll need the car is at BeaveRun so I thought I might be able to save some dough by having it sent there rather than all the way here to NJ.

Rather than have it sit in an open terminal yard,I'm looking for somebody to receive the car in that area.Shipping is door to door so it can come directly to your house unless you live on the top of a mountain!

I would drive out to BeaveRun with an empty trailer to pick it wherever it got dropped and then take it home after the Racers reunion.

Any help?