<VV> RE: Big brother is watching!? No Corvair.

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Mon Jun 6 16:53:32 EDT 2005

My opinion on tracking, surveillance cameras etc.  Is that there are not
sufficient resources (computers and eyeballs) in the entire country
(probably the world) to process the available intelligence data fast enough
to be useful.  Look at all the stuff dug up and put together AFTER 9-11.  In
hindsight everything is obvious.

I recently recall a TV show on Discovery or History with an expert
commenting on that very problem.

Now if breaking the law was a great part of my lifestyle I might be more
concerned.  Someone has to have a specific motivation to watch you
specifically otherwise, you're just another extra in the crowd scene.

Steve