<VV> If this is your 66 Corvair, you can have this Chevrolet Protect-O-Plate for free.

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Jun 6 18:49:01 EDT 2005

Hi Gang,

I purchased some documentation for my Son's 66 Corvair, and was surprised to
find a Protect-O-Plate in the back of the warranty manual.

I cannot in good faith, keep this plate if this car is still alive and
belongs to someone in the group.

If this car is yours... I'll send you the plate and warranty manual for no
charge.  I do however, ask that you keep an eye on eBay and get me another
warranty manual should one come up.

Here is the whole plate. AS Best as I can read. Pretty sure its correct:
E    EE                   107376WR52665 B
T0205RB                AD0R3RB            B
RD201                      3                     I

        DAVID & MARGELLINA HRUBY
                    RD 1
             FINLEYVILLE, PA.
                  5/15/66