<VV> showroom inquiry

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 19:33:15 EDT 2005

Hey everyone thanks for the responses. Reason I'm asking is that I recently
sold my 54 year collection of electric trains and the room they were in would
make a perfect "showroom" A.K.A. garage. Think I will paint the walls a 60's
color (insert suggestions here), the floor black/white tile and line the walls
with lots of my Corvair promo items, then park my Roman red 60 coupe in there.
Wife is starting to look at me in funny ways LOL. It only gets worse.
   Ed in Florida