<VV> Who needs NorthStar to unlock your car.

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Jun 6 23:49:55 EDT 2005

No, all it takes is a "helpful" child and electric lock buttons on the car.
Happened to me once with a rental.  I left the keys in the ignition, car
running, while I got out to take the kids into the babysitter's house (this
was about 20 years ago).  My daughter hit the lock button when she got out
of the car.  Had to sit there for a half hour with the car running until a
policeman could come and let me in the car.

Electric lock buttons make it easy to lock keys in the car.

Bill Hubbell