<VV> Front brake problem. Now "Procrastination"

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 14:00:15 EDT 2005

Michael,

I had to laugh when I read your post.  I have done the same thing on a house
I sold.  Over time, I bought all the stuff I needed for several projects but
never got to them until I was selling the house.  I could have enjoyed the
benefit of the upgrade for as long as years but never did.  Hmmm ...... now that I
think of it, I am doing the same thing with a number of projects on my cars.
Maybe I should get to it.  I would be embarrassed to post the list.

Doc
In a message dated 6/6/2005 2:59:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,