<VV> Buddy Holly <was> OK Iowa Goers--You'll Be Safe!

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 21:28:26 EDT 2005

Thanks, I'll try to look him up when I'm there.

Wayne bought a 67 Monza while in the Army (Air Force?) in 1967 because he
liked the commercials on Bonanza.  He took it with him when he was
stationed in Europe and brought it back to the states.  It had a total
restoration in the mid 90s.  He had personally driven it over 500K
miles.  Last time he made a Tri-state about 5 year ago.  He has a lot of
friends in Albuquerque who haven't heard from him in a while.  We were
talking about him a couple of weeks ago at the Tri-State.

Dennis