<VV> RE: rare part

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Jun 7 16:26:18 EDT 2005

   From: Dave Morris <BigD at DaveMorris.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> rare part

Awww, hell, they don't leak any worse than the VW water pumps.
Yes, there is more than one way to pump up your positive feedback on
eBay.  Make a bogus sale to a friend and exchange positive feedbacks on an
item that doesn't exist.
Dave Morris

Many years ago, I got a parts counter guy to spend a lot of time looking
one of those Corvair Water Pumps up..........laughed for days.

This guy of course, very well may be one of us!

Just playin around to see if anyone notices..........

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............

Then again, the so called "shill" bidder could be messing with the pump
guy. His credit card on file has to pay the comission on the auction!

Could even be worth a negative feedback.....shall we run up the auction
even higher?

Gary Swiatowy